Learn how you can integrate CheerMe into your online store and launch a rewarding loyalty program.
Guide on How to Integrate CheerMe Into Your WooCommerce Store
Creating a customer loyalty program is one of the best ways to increase your online sales. It encourages your customers to increase their purchase frequency using the points or rewards you gift them for performing actions like signing up, placing an order, or celebrating an anniversary. Luckily, CheerMe, a customer loyalty program software, integrates with leading e-commerce platforms to help you maximize the power of loyalty program. In this guide, we have explained how you can integrate CheerMe into WooCommerce – a platform designed to help SMEs make the most of the loyalty program.
Step-By-Step Guide on Integrating CheerMe into WooCommerce:
1. Visit CheerMe Home Page and Click “Get Started For Free”.
2. Enter your Basic Business Details and Click “Sign Up”.
3. Choose your Plan and Click “Subscribe” to get access to your CheerMe Admin Panel.
4. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel and Select Plugins > Add New.
5. Type “WooCommerce” in the search bar, and Click “Install Now” when WooCommerce displays.
6. On Plugins Screen, Type “CheerMe” in the search bar & Click “Install Now” when CheerMe Plugin displays
7. After installing CheerMe, Click “Activate” to activate the plugin.
8. Once CheerMe is activated, Go to WooCommerce > Cheerme.io to insert Public and Private Keys.
9. Login to CheerMe Admin Panel and Select Settings > Developer Setting to copy these keys.
10. Once you enter and save the Public and Private Keys, the Rewards Popup will be displayed on your Website/Mobile App.
We assume that you followed all these steps while reading this guide and successfully launched your loyalty program within minutes.
Note: CheerMe will automatically sync new customers from your Woocommerce store to CheerMe Admin Panel, but you will need to import existing customers via import CSV option. You can welcome all the new customers with few points and easily generate coupons that they can redeem against the points they have.